INTERVIEW WITH AGENT ADRIA GOETZ
Adria Goetz is a Literary Manager with Seattle-based Martin Literary & Media Management. She primarily represents picture books, middle grade, young adult, lifestyle books, quirky gift books, as well as everything under the Christian umbrella.
WE TALK ABOUT:
- What’s the secret to getting an agent?
- What makes for a nightmare client and what makes for a perfect client?
- How should a writer “shop” for an agent to impress?
- How does one pitch a wordless picture book to an agent?
- Are agents reluctant to work with new writers that are in their golden years?
- What is the most common mistake new writers make in a query letter?