AN INTERVIEW WITH ANN SHEYBANI
This is Ann.
“I began my practice as a book-writing coach, not just because I like bossing people around, which I do, but also because I know all of your sorry excuses for not settling down to write your book, because I invented them. In other words, I’ve got your number, cupcake. I may look nice, but don’t let that fool you. You need to prepare yourself for an ass kicking. It’s time to blindfold your sorry excuses for not writing your book, hand them a lit cigarette, then shoot them.”
We talk about…
- What rules do you make for yourself?
- How to cut yourself a break?
- Redefine what it is to be a writer
- How do you get things done?
- Best way to get the work done?
- What can you do in 10 minutes?