At IFW, we look forward to hearing from our students and graduates. It is very rewarding to learn that a high percentage of our students are completely satisfied with their course content, course materials and their one-on-one instructor. These survey results support our mission.
I am completely satisfied with my writing course
I have achieved or will achieve my writing goals
I would recommend this course to a friend
Institute for Writers Mission:
“The Institute for Writers mission is to empower students to achieve their writing goals through quality, affordable, and one-on-one distance education programs in preparation for today’s publishing marketplace.”
The Goals of the Institute For Writers are to:
- Provide high-quality one-on-one writing instruction to individuals seeking to improve their writing skills and to enrich their lives.
- Provide instructor feedback that is applicable and up to date with regard to today’s publishing standards.
- Assist students in preparing manuscripts targeted to the children’s, young adult, and adult publishing markets.
- Foster a positive, supportive learning environment that motivates students to accomplish their writing goals through providing exceptional student support services.
- Revise, update, and/or add new course material when appropriate, offering the most current information and meeting publishing standards.
- Evaluate its mission and measure its institutional effectiveness through the continual monitoring of students’ academic progress, satisfaction, and graduate outcomes.
State Approval and Contact Information
Institute for Writers is approved by the Delaware Department of Education. For questions or more information please contact IFW or the Delaware Department of Education, Private Business and Trade Schools, 35 Commerce Way, Dover, DE 19904 (302) 857-3313).
Out of State Required Information
Institute for Writers is approved and physically located in Delaware and is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.