INTERVIEW WITH KATE MILFORD
Kate Milford is the New York Times bestselling author of The Thief Knot, as well as Greenglass House, which was a winner of the Edgar award for juvenile literature, long-listed for the National Book Award for Young People’s Literature, and a nominee for the Andre Norton Award and the Agatha Award for Children’s/YA.
We talk about:
• What makes a good mystery?
• Do you write it differently than any other kind of novel?
• What are 3 things every mystery should have?
• What are 3 things every mystery writer should avoid?
• Self-aware ironmongery
• Here’s a mystery: 9 books and two kids – how?