101: Listener Q & A
It’s a whole episode of your listener questions! Editor and Publisher Eileen Robinson is back answering your questions and giving it to you straight. We discuss:
- How many and what kinds of errors are okay in a submitted manuscript?
- Does punctuation really matter?
- How long should an ending be?
- What makes for an interesting/well-developed character?
- What makes a character unlikable?
- How do you create an unreliable narrator?
- How does dialogue shape character?
- In picture books, how do you shape a character in just 32 pages?