How to Write a Children’s Book Will Start You on Your Way to Being an Author
Whether you want to have a full-blown career writing children’s books, be traditionally publish, self-publish, or simply want one book to hand down to your own children and grandkids, How to Write a Children’s Book will help you.
Here’s What You’ll Learn from How to Write a Children’s Book:
Where Do You Get Your Ideas? Bestselling children’s authors like Judy Blume, R.L. Stine, Jane Yolen and more share their answers. You’ll find out how to know when an idea is worth following, and how to write a smart book.
- How to figure out which readership is right for you
- How to target and hit the mark with your reader and make sure you’re writing to the right age
- How to get going, using writing prompts provided
- How to get to know your main character
- How to plot a great story
- What editors wish writers knew
- Five good tools that can get you into bad trouble